Self-contained PA unit with a compact PP moulded cabinet in a desktop format. Built-in USB/SD/FM player with Bluetooth receiver and dual handheld VHF microphone system make this a comprehensive solution for tasks as diverse as classroom activities, meetings and singing rehearsal. Mains or internal re-chargeable battery operation and very manageable size enable this unique product to be used practically anywhere.
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Echo effect for microphones
- 2 x VHF handheld microphones included
- Integral holsters for handheld transmitters
- Integral USB/SD/FM media player with record function
- Powerful 50W output
- Power supply110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (fig 8), 12Vdc or internal battery
- Battery12Vdc 2.3A/h Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery lifeUp to 8 hours
- HF driver2 x 25mmØ balanced dome
- LF driver200mm (8") reinforced paper cone
- Power : output50Wrms
- ConstructionInjection-moulded polypropylene
- Power supply : handheld transmitters3Vdc (2 x AA battery) each
- Wireless microphone frequencies174.1MHz + 175.0MHz
- Frequency response : mic40Hz - 15kHz
- SD/USB formatFAT 32 (32GB max)
- Bluetooth version4.2
- Dimensions380 x 295 x 220mm
Orders from our website are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.If you wish to return an item, you must inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the email.
Returned items must be in "as new" condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event of your goods being faulty you are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any goods delivered to you are faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product. If this 30-day period has passed, we will still repair the goods free of charge or, if you prefer, replace them provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to repair or replace the item we will provide you with a full refund instead. After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply. It is important to note that after the first six months, the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
UK orders over £199 ship carriage free.
We aim to dispatch online orders the next working day.
International orders - We can ship most items worldwide but please contact us to arrange.