MARS ROCK FUSION SET
The Mars Series Rock Fusion set features sizes that can span a wide range of playing styles, 22x18 bass drum, 10x7 and 12x8 racks and a 16x14 floor. This configuration offers a blend of power and versatility well-suited for the drummer needing a portable, great sounding kit.
This kit is supplied in the UK as a shell pack. Colour matched hardware packs are available on a special 'paired' purchase program through all UK stores to ensure best pricing for both kit and hardware when purchased together.
Colour matched hardware packs consist of H600, P600, S600 and B600 x 2.
- Nightwood and Bonewood sets are paired with Black Chrome Hardware Pack
- Smokewood and Bloodwood sets are paired with Chrome Hardware Pack
- Straight from the Saturn IV Series, the SONIClear™ Suspension System on the rack toms increasesoverall resonance by preserving vibration in the drumheads and shell and preventing energy transfer to the hardware.
- The Insulated Bass Drum Claws include rubber gaskets that protect the hoop from damage and prevent rattling or buzzing during periods of extended play
- The 100% Birch 6-Ply Shells produce great focus, allowing the drums to speak quickly and project clearly. Rack toms have a punchy brightness while the lower frequencies of the bass drum and floor toms are supported with enhanced punch and body.
- The Matching Snare Drum gives a unified look to the set while providing a solid fundamental crack. Its 14" x 6.5" size provides great tuning and musical
- On Mars kits that feature black hoops and fittings, the Black Electro-Plating Process results in a significant increase in finish durability compared to powder-coatings found on other kits.
- Bass Drum Mounted Tom Holders are standard with Mars Series 529 and 504 shell packs. A Single Tom Arm and Clamp for mounting the rack tom from a cymbal stand are standard on the 446 and 528 shell packs.
Cymbals and hardware not included with shell pack.
Orders from our website are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.If you wish to return an item, you must inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the email.
Returned items must be in "as new" condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event of your goods being faulty you are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any goods delivered to you are faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product. If this 30-day period has passed, we will still repair the goods free of charge or, if you prefer, replace them provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to repair or replace the item we will provide you with a full refund instead. After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply. It is important to note that after the first six months, the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
UK orders over £199 ship carriage free.
We aim to dispatch online orders the next working day.
International orders - We can ship most items worldwide but please contact us to arrange.