- Responsive Hammer III
- Key Material
- Key Surface
- Ivory Touch
- Letoff Simulation
- Velocity Curves
- Light 1/2/3/4, Normal, Heavy 1/2/3/4, Off (Constant), User Touch Curve
- Key Lid
- yes, sliding type
- Sound Source
- Sound Source
- Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 Key Sampling
- 355 incl. Drum Sets, GM2 compatible
- max. 256 notes
- Virtual Technician
- Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Stretch Curve, User Tuning, Key of Temperament, User Temperament, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes
- Dual, Split (incl. Volume/Balance), 4Hands
- Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo+Amp, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan+Amp, Phaser+Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser+Amp, Phaser+Chorus, Rotary (1~6)
- Equal (Piano Only), Mersenne pure (Major), Mersenne pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- 10 Beats + 100 Rhythms, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- 10 songs, 2 tracks – max. 90.000 notes; 16 track songs with USB memory installed
- Lesson Function
- Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100), Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849), Czerny 100 (Hundert Übungsstücke, Opus 139), Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101), Chopin Waltzes; Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A, Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B, Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1A, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1B
- Piano Music Songs
- Concert Magic Songs
- Demo Songs
- OLED 128 x 64 Pixel
- Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant; Bluetooth Audio
- Yes, 16 memories
- USB Functions
- Song/Registration load/save, create directory, rename, delete, format
- Other Features
- Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume , Line In, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Reset, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off , Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi Timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off
- Sound System
- Sound System
- 13 cm x 2 Bass speaker, 8x12 cm x 2 Treble speaker (ONKYO)
- 2 x 20W (ONKYO)
- Power Consumption
- Grand Feel System with Sustain (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft
- Music Rack
- Extra large, adjustable
- MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host + to Device), LINE IN (L / MONO, R), LINE OUT (L / MONO, R), Kopfhörer x 2 (1/4" and 1/8" Stereo jacks)
- Height in cm
- Width in cm
- Depth in cm
- Weight in kg
- Premium Black satin, Premium White satin, Premium Rosewood
Orders from our website are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.If you wish to return an item, you must inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the email.
Returned items must be in "as new" condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event of your goods being faulty you are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any goods delivered to you are faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product. If this 30-day period has passed, we will still repair the goods free of charge or, if you prefer, replace them provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to repair or replace the item we will provide you with a full refund instead. After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply. It is important to note that after the first six months, the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
UK orders over £199 ship carriage free.
We aim to dispatch online orders the next working day.
International orders - We can ship most items worldwide but please contact us to arrange.