- Responsive Hammer III
- Key Material
- Key Surface
- Ivory Touch
- Letoff Simulation
- Velocity Curves
- Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Key Lid
- Yes, sliding type
- Sound Source
- Sound Source
- Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 Key Sampling
- Concert Grand, Concert Grand 2, Studio Grand, Studio Grand 2, Mellow Grand, Mellow Grand 2, Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Classic E.Piano, Modern E.Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble, Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- max. 192 notes
- Virtual Technician
- Smart Mode: 10 Presets, Advanced Mode (via Virtual Technician app): Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes
- Dual, 4 Hands
- Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Live Hall, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Yes, preset
- 7 Beats, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- 3 Songs, max. 10.000 notes
- Lesson Function
- Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100); Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849); Chopin Waltzes; Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101); Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A; Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Concert Magic Songs
- Demo Songs
- 128 x 128 pixel OLED
- Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- USB Functions
- Other Features
- Tuning, Transpose, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Startup Settings, Auto Power Off , Transmit Program Change Number, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi Timbral Mode
- Sound System
- Sound System
- 12 cm x 2 Full range speaker (ONKYO)
- 2 x 20W (ONKYO)
- Power Consumption
- Grand Feel System with Damper (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft
- Music Rack
- Yes, adjustable
- MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host), Headphones x 2 (1/4", 1/8")
- Height in cm
- Width in cm
- Depth in cm
- Weight in kg
- Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black, Premium White Satin
Orders from our website are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.If you wish to return an item, you must inform us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your order number in the email.
Returned items must be in "as new" condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event of your goods being faulty you are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any goods delivered to you are faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product. If this 30-day period has passed, we will still repair the goods free of charge or, if you prefer, replace them provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to repair or replace the item we will provide you with a full refund instead. After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply. It is important to note that after the first six months, the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
UK orders over £199 ship carriage free.
We aim to dispatch online orders the next working day.
International orders - We can ship most items worldwide but please contact us to arrange.