- Grand Feel
- Key Material
- Key Surface
- Ivory Touch
- Letoff Simulation
- Velocity Curves
- Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- Key Lid
- Sound Source
- Sound Source
- Harmonic Imaging™ XL, 88 Key Sampling
- 40; Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, Shigeru Kawai SK-5
- max. 256 notes
- Virtual Technician
- PIANO: Voicing, Stereo Width, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key-off Effect, Damper Noise, Hammer Delay, Fall-back Noise, Topboard, Brilliance, Tune per key, Level per key E.PIANO/SUB: Key-off Noise, Key-off Delay
- Keyboard Modes
- Full Keyboard, Upper Split, Lower Split, Zone (free adjustable keyrange)
- 6 Types with Time, PreDelay and Depth each
- 129 Types with up to 10 parameters each
- Equal (Piano Only), Pure (Major), Pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- 10 Beats + 100 Rhythms, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- USB Memory: MP3/WAV Record and Playback, A-B Loop; Internal: MIDI 10 Songs, 1 Track – max. 90,000 Notes
- Lesson Function
- Piano Music Songs
- Concert Magic Songs
- Demo Songs
- 128 x 64 Pixel LCD backlit
- Yes, 208 Setups (A-Z x 8)
- USB Functions
- Playback: MP3, WAV, SMF ; Recording: MP3, WAV ; Functions: Audio Overdub, Convert Song to Audio, Internal Songs load, Internal Songs save, SMF Song save, Setups load, Setups save, File delete, USB format
- Other Features
- 4-Band EQ (Lo, Mid1, Mid1-Freq, Mid2, Mid2-Freq, Hi) plus Master EQ, 4 Zones MIDI Master Keyboard, MIDI Channel, MIDI Multi Mode, Local On/Off, Volume, MMC Transport, Split, 2x4 Controller, PRG, Bank, etc…
- Sound System
- Sound System
- Power Consumption
- GFP-3 3-Pedal unit with Half-Damper function and optical sensors
- Music Rack
- 1/4” LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), XLR OUT (L, R) with ground lift switch, Headphones, 1/4” LINE IN, MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, MIDI THRU, USB to Host, USB to Device, DAMPER/SOSTENUTO/SOFT (GFP-3), FSW, EXP with EXP TYPE switch, AC IN
- Height in cm
- Width in cm
- Depth in cm
- Weight in kg
Orders from our website are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.If you wish to return an item, you must inform us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your order number in the email.
Returned items must be in "as new" condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event of your goods being faulty you are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any goods delivered to you are faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product. If this 30-day period has passed, we will still repair the goods free of charge or, if you prefer, replace them provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to repair or replace the item we will provide you with a full refund instead. After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply. It is important to note that after the first six months, the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
UK orders over £199 ship carriage free.
We aim to dispatch online orders the next working day.
International orders - We can ship most items worldwide but please contact us to arrange.