- Responsive Hammer III
- Key Material
- Key Surface
- Ivory Touch
- Letoff Simulation
- Velocity Curves
- Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- Key Lid
- Sound Source
- Sound Source
- Harmonic Imaging™ XL, 88 Key Sampling
- 34, Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, SK-5
- max. 256 notes
- Virtual Technician
- Voicing per key, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Soft Pedal Depth, Minimum Touch, Tuning, Volume and Tune of each key
- Keyboard Modes
- Dual, Split, 4Hands (Volume/Balance adjustable)
- Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral - each with Depth and Time
- Stereo Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Phaser, Rotary and 4 combination effects - each with Dry/Wet, Time, Speed, Feedback, High Damp, Depth (Parameters depend on Effect type.)
- Equal (Piano Only), Pure (Major), Pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- 10 Beats, Tempo and Volume adjustable; 100 Backing Rhythms with Chord recognition
- USB Memory: MP3/WAV Recording and Playback, A-B Loop; Internal: MIDI 10 Songs, 2 Tracks – max. 90,000 notes
- Lesson Function
- Piano Music Songs
- Concert Magic Songs
- Demo Songs
- 16 x 2 Character (LCD)
- Yes, 28 Memories
- USB Functions
- Playback: MP3, WAV, SMF ; Recording: MP3, WAV ; Functions: Audio Overdub, Song to Audio Convertion, Load internal Songs, Save internal Songs, Save SMF Songs, Load Registration, Save Registration, Delete File, Format USB Memory
- Other Features
- Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume , Line In, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Reset, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off , Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi Timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off; Rhythm Section: 100 Rhythms + Variation (Drums, Bass, Backing), Auto Fill-In, One Finger Ad-Lib Phrases, Auto Chord Progression, Full Keyboard and One-Finger-Mode
- Sound System
- Sound System
- 12x8 cm x 2 Full range speaker with Bass-Reflex-System
- 2 x 15W
- Power Consumption
- F10H Sustain Pedal with Half-Damper function included. Optional: Double Pedal F-20 or F301 3-pedal unit (only in combination with the HM-4 stand)
- Music Rack
- USB to Host, USB to Device, MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE IN STEREO, LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), DAMPER (for F-10H), DAMPER/SOFT (for F-20), PEDAL (for F-301), Phones x 2, AC-adapter PS-154
- Height in cm
- Width in cm
- Depth in cm
- Weight in kg
- Glossy Black or Snow White
Orders from our website are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.If you wish to return an item, you must inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the email.
Returned items must be in "as new" condition and include all original packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event of your goods being faulty you are covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015, if any goods delivered to you are faulty or unfit for purpose, provided you notify us within the first 30 days of purchase, you can ask us to send you a full refund or, if you prefer, exchange or replace your product. If this 30-day period has passed, we will still repair the goods free of charge or, if you prefer, replace them provided that you report the fault within 12 months of purchase. If we are unable to repair or replace the item we will provide you with a full refund instead. After 12 months, your statutory rights as a consumer will continue to apply. It is important to note that after the first six months, the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
UK orders over £199 ship carriage free.
We aim to dispatch online orders the next working day.
International orders - We can ship most items worldwide but please contact us to arrange.